The 28th EAJS -East Asia Joint Symposium
To facilitate the exchange of information and foster good relationships among top East Asian life science researchers.
[Official website and Registratrion]
[Symposium in 2022]
- Date: October 26-28th (Wed-Fri)
- Venue: Hybrid, Online for OIST and on-site (SIAIS and SIBCB)
- Organizer: Shanghai Institute for Advanced Immunochemical Studies at the Shanghai Tech University
Program of the 28th EAJS is here.
[Nominated presenters from OIST]
Dr. Hiroki Ishikawa, Associate Professor-"Human immune and gut microbial parameters associated with COVID-19 vaccine responses"
Dr. Shimone Pigolotti, Associate Professor-"Dynamics of growing bacterial cells"
Dr. Samuel Reiter, Assistant Professor-"Atlas construction in non-model brains"
Dr. Tom Froese, Assistant Professor-"Pandemic disorders of consciousness"
Dr. Yosuke Moriyama, Assistant Professor- "Plasma membrane damage, immune response, and cellular senescence"
Dr. Haytham Mohamed, Postdoc-"CCR4-NOT complex regulation of circadian rhythm"
Ms. Ainash Garifullina, Graduate Student-"Plasmonic detection of SARS-CoV-2 biomarkers"
Ms. Yang Mi, Graduate Student-"Analysis of defects in fetal cerebellar development and function caused by maternal immune activation"
- IBMB, Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, National Taiwan University
- IMSUT, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo
- IMBG, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Seoul National University
- LiMe, Institute for Life and Medical Sciences, Kyoto University
- NTNU, School of Science, Taiwan National University
- OIST, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
- SIAIS, Shanghai Institute for Advanced Immunochemical Studies, ShanghaiTech University
- SIBCB, Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- SIMS, Soonchunhyang INstitute of Medi-bio Science, Soonchunhyang University