The first step in accessing the School-Aged Program is to register your child with our online registration form. You will only need to register for School-Aged Program one time per year, regardless of the number of services you use or even if there is a large gap (of less than one year) between the times you use our services.
To complete registration, you will need to have the following information or documents:
- OIST ID
- Contact information
- Medical information the program should be aware of including allergies
- Latest immunization records
To apply for services other than the Regular or Extended After School Program, please visit the individual service page.
Step Two in the registration process is the paperwork!
Print, sign, and submit the following documents to the School-Aged Program either in person or by mail/campus mail:
Emergency Contact Form [Link to Emergency Contact pdf]
Science Friday Parent Consent Form [Link to Science Friday Consent Form pdf]
Copy of latest immunization records
Step Three: Read the School-Aged Program Parent/Guardian Handbook
Once you have read the handbook, print, sign, and submit the Handbook Acknowledgement Form
Step Four: If you would like your child to use OIST transportation from Onna Kindergarten/Elementary School, OCSI, or Kina Kindergarten/Elementary School to OIST please complete the transportation request Webform.
Step Five: Print and sign the relevant contracts (see below).
- If you wish to enroll in the After-School Program (Holiday Program included), then please use the After School Program contract.
- If you want Holiday Program service only, please ONLY fill out the Holiday Program contract.
Step Six: Schedule an Orientation so we can describe the After School and Holiday Programs in more detail and answer your questions.
Additional Downloadable Contract Forms
Transportation Contract Application (English and Japanese)
After School Attendance Contract (English and Japanese)
Holiday Program Attendance Contract (English and Japanese)
Please complete one for each child who will be using Holiday Program services only (children using After School or Early After School services do not need this form) [Link to Holiday Program Attendance pdf]
Withdrawal from School-Aged Program Attendance Contract (English and Japanese)
Please complete one for each child when you wish to withdraw from SAP services [Link to Withdrawal from School-Aged Program Attendance Contract pdf]
Service Change Contracts (English and Japanese)
- Please complete a transportation service change contract when you wish to change the transportation services. [Link to change of transportation service Contract pdf]
- Please complete an afterschool service change contract when you wish to change the SAP services. [Link to change of SAP service Contract pdf]