All SAP Programs have reached full capacity, and we are no longer accepting new registrations until further notice. If you'd like to be placed onto a waiting list, please click Register Now and we will reach out to you when we have the capacity to do so.
SAP Registration Process
Please register your child with our online registration form. To complete the registration, you will need to have and submit the following information/documents:
- OIST ID
- Contact information
- Medical information the staff should be aware of, including allergies
- Latest immunization records
- Personal Information Handling Agreement Form / Personal User Information Consent Form
Before moving to Step Two, please click the "Register Now" Button below.
To apply for services other than the Regular or Extended After School Program, please visit the individual service page.
Print, sign, and submit the following documents to the School-Aged Program either in person or by mail/campus mail:
(3) Emergency Contact Form [Link to Emergency Contact pdf]
(6) Copy of Latest Immunization Records
Read the School-Aged Program Parent/Guardian Handbook
Once you have read the handbook, print, sign, and submit the Handbook Acknowledgement Form. (This will be done once a year.)
If you would like your child to use OIST transportation from Onna Kindergarten/Elementary School, OCSI, or Kina Kindergarten/Elementary School to OIST please complete the transportation request Webform.
Print and sign the relevant contracts (see below).
- If you wish to enroll in the After-School Program (Holiday Program included), then please use the After School Program contract.
- If you want Holiday Program service only, please ONLY fill out the Holiday Program contract.
Schedule an orientation so we can introduce the After School and Holiday Programs in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
(1) After School Attendance Contract (English and Japanese)
(2) Holiday Program Attendance Contract (English and Japanese)
Please complete one for each child who will be using Holiday Program services only (children using After School or Early After School services do not need this form) [Link to Holiday Program Attendance pdf]