Ph.D. Harvard University (2014)
M.A. Harvard University (2011)
M.A. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (2007)
B.A. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (2005)
Email: vyacheslav.lysov [at] oist.jp
Office: B615, Lab 2
- Walter Burke Institute, California Institute of Technology, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2014-2017
- Harvard University, Postdoctoral Scholar, summer 2014
- Sherman Fairchild scholarship, Walter Burke Institute, California Institute of Technology, 2014-2017
- Gold medal, 32 International Physics Olympiad, 2001
- V. Lysov, "Dual Fluid for the Kerr Black Hole"
- V. Lysov, "Asymptotic Fermionic Symmetry From Soft Graviton Theorem," arXiv:1512.03015.
- D. Kapec, V. Lysov, S. Pasterski and A. Strominger, "Semiclassical Virasoro symmetry of the quantum gravity S -matrix," JHEP 1408 , 058 (2014)
- T. He, V. Lysov, P. Mitra and A. Strominger, "BMS supertranslations and Weinberg's soft graviton theorem," JHEP 1505 , 151 (2015)