OIST-Tohoku University First Joint Workshop on Marine Sciences - Collapse and Regeneration
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 13:00 to 17:30
Zoom and Onsite ( Lab4 E48, OIST )
Collapse and Regeneration -1st Symposium of OIST and Tohoku U-
Prof. Michio KONDOH, Tohoku University
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
Participants are asked to:
- Bring and wear mask and wash hands with soap and disinfect fingers thoroughly.
- Maintain a sufficient distance between the speakers and other participants.
- Avoid having interactions before and after the event and during the breaks.
- Agree to the collecting information such as name, phone number, and health status in the event of a confirmed infection.
- Cooperate with the procedures of the local Public Health Center, in the event of a confirmed infection.
- Cooperate by self-isolating for 14 days if identified as a close-contacts case.
- Check health condition before attending an event by measuring body temperature etc.
- Refrain from attending an event if one falls into one of the following categories: ( cf. Guideline for events sponsored by Okinawa prefecture)
- Those who have symptoms of fever.
- Those who have cold symptoms.
- Those who have taken a medical examination or taken medication due to fever or cold symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Those who have visited regrions or countries where infections has spread within 14 days.
For more details, please visit here.
- Webinar ID: 929 4659 2204
- Passcode: 873909