OIST-RIKEN Collaboration 1st Symposium: Green and blue planet -How can ecological research shape our future?
Green and blue planet -How can ecological research shape our future? -1st Symposium of OIST and RIKEN-
This symposium is designed not only to feature ecological research, but also to explore and facilitate interdisciplinary approaches to the resolution of the seemingly inevitable and intractable problem confronting the environment of our planet. The main speakers will showcase cutting edge technology and research schemes, in sharing their ideas.
Main Speaker Abstract
Please click here to check the program.
Application Deadline : March 14, 2021
(Use the above link for entry the poster session too ).
Please read and fill the necessay information.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
Participants are asked to:
- Bring and wear mask and wash hands with soap and disinfect fingers thoroughly.
- Maintain a sufficient distance between the speakers and other participants.
- Avoid having interactions before and after the event and during the breaks.
- Agree to the collecting information such as name, phone number, and health status in the event of a confirmed infection.
- Cooperate with the procedures of the local Public Health Center, in the event of a confirmed infection.
- Cooperate by self-isolating for 14 days if identified as a close-contacts case.
- Check health condition before attending an event by measuring body temperature etc.
- Refrain from attending an event if one falls into one of the following categories: ( cf. Guideline for events sponsored by Okinawa prefecture)
- Those who have symptoms of fever.
- Those who have cold symptoms.
- Those who have taken a medical examination or taken medication due to fever or cold symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Those who have visited regrions or countries where infections has spread within 14 days.
For more details, please visit here.
- Webinar ID: 979 2064 0748
- Passcode: 230456