Postdoc Positions Available
Neural Coding & Brain Computing Unit seeks a few motivated postdoctoral researchers.
Research topics include but are not limited to:
1) Computing with spikes (this includes experimental data analysis);
2) Integrating single-cell (dendritic) computation into network-level computing;
3) Network mechanisms of memory acquisition, consolidation and retrieval;
4) Brain-inspired models of artificial intelligence;
5) Analysis and modeling of the role of "Idling states" in brain information processing.
We welcome applications from candidates with strong mathematical background. Candidates are desired to have due interests in biological systems, but neither prior knowledge nor experiences in neuroscience are required. Communication and writing skills in English but not in Japanese are required.
For further details of the job posting, please refer to the OIST Careers page.