- Harshana Rajakaruna and Mark Lewis, Temperature cycles affect the colonization potential of calanoid copepods, to appear in the Journal of Theoretical Biology. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2017.01.044 .
- Robert Sinclair, Janne Ravantti and Dennis Bamford, Nucleic and amino acid sequences support structure-based viral classification, Journal of Virology, Volume 91, No. 8 (2017) e02275-16. doi: 10.1128/JVI.02275-16 .
- Jun Inoue, Yukuto Sato, Robert Sinclair, Katsumi Tsukamoto and Mutsumi Nishida, Rapid genome reshaping by multiple-gene loss after whole-genome duplication in teleost fish suggested by mathematical modeling, PNAS, Volume 112, No. 48 (2015) 14918–14923. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1507669112 .
- Robert Sinclair, Necessary Relations for Nucleotide Frequencies, Journal of Theoretical Biology, Volume 374 (June 2015) 179-182. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2015.03.025 .
- Haozhe Zhang and Robert Sinclair, Namibian fairy circles and epithelial cells share emergent geometric order, Ecological Complexity, Volume 22 (2015) 32-35. doi: 10.1016/j.ecocom.2015.02.001 .
- Robert Sinclair, Do rational numbers play a role in selection for stochasticity?, Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, Volume 8, Article 113 (September 2014). doi: 10.3389/fncom.2014.00113 .
- Robert Sinclair, Persistence in the Shadow of Killers, Frontiers in Microbiology, Volume 5, Article 342 (July 2014). doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2014.00342 .
- Thomas H. Rich, Benjamin P. Kear, Robert Sinclair, Brenda Chinnery, Kenneth Carpenter, Mary L. McHugh and Patricia Vickers-Rich, Serendipaceratops arthurcclarkei Rich & Vickers-Rich, 2003 is an Australian Early Cretaceous ceratopsian, Alcheringa, Volume 38, Issue 4 (2014) 456-479. doi: 10.1080/03115518.2014.894809 .
- Robert Sinclair, Where Is Mathematics? Proceedings of the IEEE, Volume 102, No. 1 (January 2014), 2-4.
- Hiroo Shiga and Robert Sinclair, The Space of 9-Dimensional Graded Algebras of Regular Type, Ryukyu Mathematical Journal, Volume 26 (2013) 61-69.
- Yihwa Kim, Robert Sinclair, Nol Chindapol, Jaap A. Kaandorp and Erik De Schutter, Geometric Theory Predicts Bifurcations in Minimal Wiring Cost Trees in Biology Are Flat, PLoS Computational Biology, Volume 8, No. 4 (April 2012) e1002474.
- Gunnar Wilken and Andreas Weiermann, Derivation lengths classification of Goedel's T extending Howard's assignment, Logical Methods in Computer Science 8 (1:19) 2012, 1-44.
- Timothy J. Carlson and Gunnar Wilken, Normal Forms for Elementary Patterns, The Journal of Symbolic Logic, Volume 77, Number 1 (March 2012) 174-194.
- Timothy J. Carlson and Gunnar Wilken, Tracking chains of Sigma_2-elementarity, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, Volume 163, Issue 1 (January 2012) 23-67.
- Andreas Weiermann and Gunnar Wilken, Ordinal arithmetic with simultaneously defined theta-functions, Mathematical Logic Quarterly, Volume 57, Issue 2 (2011) 116-132.
- Robert Sinclair, A Quantitative Approach to Investigating the Hypothesis of Prokaryotic Intron Loss, Available from Nature Precedings (2011).
- Paul Georgescu, Gabriel Dimitriu and Robert Sinclair, Impulsive Control of an Integrated Pest Management Model with Dispersal between Patches, Journal of Biological Systems, Volume 18, Issue 3 (2010) 535-569.
- Dieter Meyer and Tobias Mühlenbruch, Nearest lambda_q-multiple fractions, CRM Proceedings and Lecture Notes, Vol. 52, 2010, Am. Math. Soc., 147-184.
Robert Sinclair and Klaus Stiefel (eds.), Multiscale Phenomena in Biology Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Mathematics and BiologyOkinawa, Japan, 4-6 November 2008, AIP Conference Proceedings, Mathematical and Statistical Phsyics, Vol. 1167 (2009).
Gunnar Wilken and Andreas Weiermann, Complexity of Goedel's T in Lambda-Formulation, TLCA 2009, Springer LNCS 5608, 386-400.
Bernard Bonnard, Jean-Baptiste Caillau, Robert Sinclair and Minoru Tanaka, Conjugate and cut loci of a two-sphere of revolution with application to optimal control, Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (C) Non Linear Analysis, Volume 26, Issue 4 (July-August 2009) 1081-1098.
Roelof W. Bruggeman and Tobias Mühlenbruch, Eigenfunctions of transfer operators and cohomology. J Number Theory 129 (2009) 158-181.
Kazuyuki Enomoto, Jin-ichi Itoh and Robert Sinclair, The Total Absolute Curvature of Open Curves in E^3, Illinois Journal of Mathematics, Volume 52, Number 1 (Spring 2008) 47-76.
- Robert Sinclair and Minoru Tanaka, The cut locus of a two-sphere of revolution and Toponogov's comparison theorem, Tohoku Math. J. (2) Volume 59, Number 3 (2007) 379-399.