B.S. 2008, Duke University
Email: tirasan.khandhawit at oist.jp
Address: 1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun Okinawa, Japan 904-0495
Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
Research Field: Low-dimensional Topology, Gauge Theory, Stable Homotopy Theory
- Project Researcher, Kavli Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe, The University of Tokyo
- (with J. Lin and H. Sasahira) Unfolded Seiberg-Witten Floer spectra, II: Relative invariants and the gluing theorem, preprint arxiv.
- (with J. Lin and H. Sasahira) Unfolded Seiberg-Witten Floer spectra, I: Definition and invariance, Geometry & Topology 22 (2018), no. 4, 2027–2114.
- On the stable Conley index in Hilbert spaces, Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 17 (2015), no. 4, 753-773.
- A new gauge slice for the relative Bauer-Furuta invariants, Geometry & Topology 19 (2015), 1631-1655.
- (with D. Pagonakis and S. Sriswasdi) Lower bound for convex hull area and universal cover problems, International Journal of Computational Geometry & Applications 23 (2013), 197-212.
- (with L. Ng) A family of transversely nonsimple knots, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 10 (2010), 293-314.
- 2018 - 2019 JSPS KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists.