School Registration for Children

To enroll your child in a local public school, you need to submit an enrollment application. The application form can be obtained from the Town/City Hall or local school. Please ask the relocation staff for assistance. The following documents are likely to be requested when applying:

  • Residence card or equivalent ID
  • Medical records and shot records/vaccination records
  • Transcript from current/previous school

Please refer to Education system for a list of schools which provide English-language education. You can also find information about OIST’s on-campus kindergarten/pre-school and after-school facilities.