Housing Related

Housing Related

Closing Contracts
As you prepare to depart OIST and Okinawa, you will need to close out the contracts related to your residence, utilities, and other services.

Check your do to list before your departure from here

*Please note that Resource Center service is not available after your employment contract termination with OIST

1. Housing
You need to give your estate agency/Village Center housing office notice at least one month prior to your leaving your residence.

2. NTT (Telephone), Internet access, and mobile phone

3. Utilities (Water, Electricity, and Gas)

4. Bank account (It is possible to keep your account open if you are planning to return to Japan soon.)

5. Cancel fire insurance