Skip to main content
- Field theoretical development: Critical phenomena, Nonlinear sigma model, Superstring and supersymmetric gauge theory, AdS /CFT and Black holes.
- Condensed matter physics development: Electrons in Low Dimensions, Correlated Electronic Systems, Quantum Hall Effects, Superconductivity. Mesoscopic fluctuations, Nano devices.
- Mathematical Physics: Random matrix theory, Topology of moduli space, Intersection numbers, Universalities for the space and time correlations, Distribution of zeros of Riemann Zeta function.
- Biological studies: Statistics of DNA, RNA sequences, Protein foldings.
- Measurement of biological cell and protein by scanning near field optical microscope (SNOM), from room temperature to liq. He temperature.