Skip to main content
- S. Hikami, Conformal bootstrap analysis for single and branched polymers, Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys. Vol 2018, Issue12, １December2018, 123I01. https://doi.org/10.1093/ptep/pty123
- E. Brezin and S. Hikami, Random supermatrices with an external source, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/JHEP08(2018)086.
- S. Hikami, Conformal bootstrap analysis for the Yang-Lee edge singularity, Progress of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Volume 2018, Issue 5, 1 May 2018, 053I01, https://doi.org/10.1093/ptep/pty054
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Random Matrix Theory with an External Source, SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics 19, (2016), Springer Singapore.
- H.Shimada and S.Hikami, Fractal dimensions of self-avoiding walks and Ising high temperature graphs in 3D conformal bootstrap, Journal of Statistical Physics, 165, 1006-1035 (2016).
- E.Brezin and S. Hikami, Random matrix, singularities and open/close intersection numbers, Journ. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 48, 475201 (2015).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, The intersection numbers of the p-spin curves from random matrix theory, JHEP 02 (2013) 035.
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, On an Airy matrix model with a logarithmic potential, Journ. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 45, 045203 (2012).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, "Characteristic polynomials" in The Oxford Handbook of Random Matrix Theory, edited by J.Baik, et al. (2011), Oxford. Univ. Press.
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Duality and replicas for a unitary matrix model, JHEP 07, 067 (2010).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Computing topological invariants with one and two- matrix models, JHEP 04 110 (2009).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Intersection theory from duality and replica, Commun.Math.Phys. 283, 507-521 (2008).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Intersection numbers from the antisymmetric Gaussian matrix model, JHEP, 07, 050 (2008).
- E. Brézin and S. Hikami, Intersection numbers of Riemann surfaces from Gaussian matrix models, JHEP, 10, 096 (2007).