OIST Self Service Password Service
Manage your password
Please use the following links to manage your OIST Account password. You can reset your password after registering your information, and going to the reset portal.
- First, register your reset information at the OIST Password Reset Portal.
- If you know your current password and would like to change it, got the Change Password Page.
- For documentation on Self-Service passwords, see the Self-Service Passwords page on the IT website.
- If you have forgotten your password, go to the OIST Password Reset Portal. Click “Can’t access your account?” and select the “Work or school account” option.
(Your recovery information will be sent to the contact point you registered above.)
- Never enter your OIST password into any websites other than those provided by OIST. See "How do I know a website is a safe OIST website?" for details on how to check a website is safe.
- OIST IT will never directly ask you for your password; if you receive any requests via email asking for your password please disregard it and report to OIST IT immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Please change your password regularly, and change it immediately if you suspect it may no longer be secure.
If you have any problems, please contact IT Support: