On Campus Group Health Checkup (Female)
Monday, July 29, 2019 - 09:00 to 12:00
B250 (Level B, Centre Bldg.)
☑︎ Venue : Ctrl bldg. B250
☑︎ Date and Items : Preset by the Health Center
☑ Please bring your questionnare and urinal sample
- The health checkups are mandatory for you to take at least once a year.
- OIST Health Center strongly recommends taking the on-campus health checkup to keep yourself in good health.
- The venue has changed from the auditorium to B250 (Level B, Centre Bldg).
- If you are not able to take the campus health checkup on June 17, you can reschedule to the afternoon of June 26.
- You will receive an envelope that includes an exam questionnaire and a urine sample kit with related instructions one week prior to the scheduled checkup date.
- Please fill out the questionnaire and collect the urine sample in advance; you will receive a detailed explanation on how to collect this sample in your envelope.
- Starting in FY2019, subsidies from Private School Mutual Aid (PSMA) will be provided every other year (application necessary).
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org