PhD., Physics, The University of Tokyo, 2009
MSc., Physics, The University of Tokyo, 2006
BSc, Physics, Kyoto University, 2004
- Research Specialist (OIST), 2015-Present
- Visiting Lecturer (Gunma University Heavy Ion Medical Center), 2015-Present
- Research Associate (ISAS/JAXA), 2011-2015
- Visiting Researcher (RIKEN), 2011-Present
- Special Postdoctoral Researcher (RIKEN), 2009-2011
- The Pierre Besson Prize at International Conference on New Developments In Photodetection, 2014
- NF Foundation R&D Encouragement Award, 2013
- Paper award from the Institute of electrical engineers of Japan (IEEJ), 2013
- The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Prizes for Science and Technology, Research Category, 2013
- JAXA President Award, 2012
- International Advisory Committee of New Developments In Photodetection (NDIP)
- "A portable Si/CdTe Compton camera and its applications to the visualization of radioactive substances", S. Takeda et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 787, pp. 207-211 (2015).
- "Visualization of Radioactive Substances with an Ultra-Wide Angle Compton Camera", T. Takahashi, S. Takeda and S. Watanabe, BUTSURI published by The Physical Society of Japan, vol. 68, No. 6, pp. 382-386 (2013).
- "Applications and imaging techniques of a Si/CdTe Compton gamma-ray camera”, S. Takeda et al., Physics Procedia, vol. 37, pp. 859-866 (2012).
- "Demonstration of in-vivo multi-probe tracker based on a Si/CdTe semiconductor Compton camera", S. Takeda et al. IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 70-76, (2012).
- "Polarimetric performance of Si/CdTe semiconductor Compton camera", S. Takeda et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 622, pp. 619-627 (2010).
- "Experimental results of the gamma-ray imaging capability with a Si/CdTe semiconductor Compton camera", S. Takeda et al. IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 783-790, (2009).
- "Double-sided silicon strip detector for x-ray imaging", S. Takeda et al., SPIE Newsroom, http://spie.org/x20060.xml (2008).